Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 11 months
- Will be responsible for Alternative Potential Future Exposure (PFE) related credit calculator testing plan
design and execution, monitor daily model performance in production, conduct impact analysis regarding model changes.
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis