Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Data Governance/Data Management to assist the Data Domain Team with compliance reviews, Data Quality Assessments, and various data remediation activities.
- Should have some understanding of SQL and use for data analysis and possible Business testing assistance
- Domain compliance review 5 -8 years
- Experience with Data dictionaries and data quality review from a compliance prospective
- Ideal candidate that has some Oracle/SQL experience, ideally 3-5 years
- Data Governance and Data Management
- Prior experience within Financial Services
- MS Office excel as this will primarily be used with Data Dictionaries (5 years)
- Strong Communication will be facilitating meetings with various LOBs and groups.
- Should be a self-starter
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience