Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Training and Communications Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Develop training programs, coordinate with corporate platform, administer training sessions, develop & execute communication routines
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining training programs/materials that require adherence to published standards and policies
- 2+ years of experience writing storyboards and developing content using instructional design tools such as a learning content management system (LCMS), Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, or other comparable tools
- Specific experience with Policy (preferably Data Policy) guidelines and regulations is highly preferred