Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analytics Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Will support iHub which is an authorized provision point (APP) that standardizes common foundational data and distributes to downstream applications.
- Role will partner with iHub business analysts in their data readiness activities through testing, data defect troubleshooting and mapping enhancements.
- Individual will analyze data issues and define root cause such as mapping or source data issues, then work with BA’s to recommend and act on course of action to resolve.
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of data management or data analytics experience.
- 8+ years of SQL experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis