Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 24 months
- Consult with Operational Metrics team to identify and define business requirements, provide recommendations, data mapping and lineage.
- Identify and recommend sources, perform data assessment and profile of the data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Identify and capture business and technical Meta data by working with application business owners and technical teams.
- Prepare and execute data quality rules, perform root cause analysis to improve quality of the data for business consumption.
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Data Integration, data analysis, analytics, or modeling
- 5+ years of SQL experience, Data profiling, Data quality, and Data reporting or Data scorecards
- 5+ years of ETL mapping, data lineage , Data transformation
- 5+ years in either Oracle, SQL server or Teradata
- Experience in implementing data projects in agile methodologies
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Extensive knowledge on data research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of SQL using Oracle, SQL server and Teradata
- Knowledge and understanding of credit loan processing
- Good data analysis skills including root cause analysis
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment