Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, MN
Term: 12 months with good chance for extension or conversion to FTE
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Analyze data on RDBMS/BIG Data platforms using SQL/HIVE or SPARK SQL experience
- Collaborate across various APP Technology teams to understand data for consumers support based on requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate with Technology resources to understand physical tables and JOINS relations
- Create S-T mapping documents with Transformations and SQL Query joins
- Submit DIAs for Ingestion and Conformance/Consumption for ABO approvals, Security Gating to support Production Implementations
- Knowledge and understanding of GL concepts and Financial foundation datasets
- Data Sourcing and Onboarding experience to support data management for APP implementations
- Banking industry experience is PLUS
- OFSAA / Funds Transfer Pricing a huge plus.