Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Associate
Location: TEMPE, AZ; Minneapolis, MN -Charlotte, NC - Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards.
- Perform tactical and routine data quality, metadata analysis, governance activities and remediation.
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates.
- Monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to maintain common data control.
- Support managers on execution of tasks and steps throughout the issue remediation life cycle for data issues.
- Interact with and process data as provided by third party data providers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Test coordination and user acceptance testing background.
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle
- Good interpersonal skills and self-starter.
- Involved with End Testing so ideally looking for someone that has experience with UAT
- Testing/Capability to write test scripts and general testing experience and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in a project setting and understanding of the methodology related to project management.
- General MS Office Skills and Basic Excel Experience.
- 6+ months of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education..
- Financial Services experience