Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 11 months
- Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps. Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to ensure data control and remediation for companywide data management functions.
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates.
- Support issue remediation by performing basic to mildly complex data profiling, data or business analysis, and data mapping as part of root cause or impact analysis.
- Provide support to regulatory analysis and reporting requirements.
- Recommend plans for the development and implementation of initiatives that assess the quality of new data sources.
- Work with business and technology partners or subject matter professionals to document or maintain business or technical metadata about systems, business or data elements, or data-related controls.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data quality within area of assigned responsibility.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.