This position requires the employee to install, configure, support and monitor Xenial restaurant software products in such a manner that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations. The position may also require the employee to advise the client in configuring hardware, operating and networking systems to meet Xenial product and integration specifications. The daily activities in this role include acting as an escalation point for POS integration/data issues, data monitoring, problem solving, product administration, team collaboration, 3rd party vendor communication as well as addressing end user questions.
- Install products and configure client environments as applicable to ensure Xenial product functionality.
- Configure importing for supported devices.
- Monitor importing according to department policy.
- Document client access information according to department processes.
- Serve as a primary point of escalation for Setup Technician Level 1 staff
- Research escalated POS data integration issues; troubleshoot chronic issues.
- Communicate with client to resolve POS data integration issues. Test resolution steps and verify effectiveness.
- Recover client data according to department processes.
- Resolve or escalate as appropriate any application, import, data or report issues on supported modules.
- Escalate unresolved or recurring issues to L3 resources as needed.
- Support end users by researching issues, resolving errors and answering product usage questions for supported modules.
- Document requests for product enhancements or errors resulting from research or client involvement.
- Resolve or escalate as appropriate any issues with software performance as it pertains to Xenial product functionality in client environments.
- Document resolution to client issues.
- Create and maintain instructional or informational documentation on problems, resolutions and procedures as appropriate.
- Train internal personnel on supported products or processes as appropriate.
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree or higher preferred and some office or help desk experience required. Technical aptitude and Point-of-Sale (POS) experience in a quick-service restaurant environment is a plus, but is not required. This position requires a professional presence, excellent communication and organizational skills, creative problem-solving skills, ability to grasp technical issues quickly, and ability to adapt to changing workflow.
? Technical aptitude regarding operating systems, file transfer, networking, firewalls, PC connection types
? Current PC productivity skills necessary – Google Docs, Sheets, Email, Chat, Calendar, Drive, good Typing skills
? Professional Communication - email etiquette, grammar, phone skills
? Ability to follow technical trouble-shooting steps and document results
This is a long term contract in the Alpharetta area. currently working from home but hope to be back in the office in August timeframe working 2-3 days in the office. Please send details resumes today!!