Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Buffalo, NY, 14202
Term: 3 months
- Reviewing real estate title documents that are provided by the team. There is a detailed format of instructions that need to be followed, so each document can be turned into a formal title commitment, policy or abstract of title.
- Operates a data entry device to input and maintain lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
- Could also be responsible for performing daily department tasks such as monitoring email boxes, and creating and updating spreadsheets.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of office experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Should be able to type over 50WPM.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word & Outlook.
- Experience in technical typing, reviewing contracts, data and/or documents.
- Great organization skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!