Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Spring House, Pennsylvania, 19477
Term: 6 months (5/31/2021 to 11/30/2021)
- Coordinating with onsite planner and schedulers for Work Order Scheduling and Completion.
- The purpose of this position is to serve as the primary point of contact to process incoming data entry requests.
- Conducts data entry, research, analysis, and resolution of issues.
- Reviews data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews audit reports and resolve errors to ensure integrity of information.
- Demonstrates the ability to escalate when appropriate.
- May train other Data Entry employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Communication skills, both written and oral, are a MUST.
Team Player, as they will be working in teams of 2.
Intermediate Knowledge and Experience of Microsoft Excel is a MUST.
Work Order experience with Maximo - Preferred/ A Plus
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training preferred but not required.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to proficiently utilize technology applications.
- Demonstrates team and customer service orientation.