Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC - Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Agile environment
- Influences technology or innovation opportunities on behalf of line of business or group
- Establishes priorities and drives accountability for assigned initiatives, assisting to ensure solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to improve effectiveness, limit risk exposure and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Assesses risk policies/programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding our client's business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents our client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced Business Analysis (Business Analysis / Requirement Analysis)
- JIRA experience
- Process creation/ Process Mapping
- Big Data/ Teradata experience
- Microsoft Applications - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio (any additional process mapping software is a plus)
- 7-8 years of strategic project implementation work (biz analysis/ product management )
- Big data experience or data heavy project work
- Ability to interface and communicate with executive leadership
- Must be able to take complex info and simplify into business friendly language
- Hadoop (Exposure to software)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong coordination, influencing, and matrix management including deft and highly complex negotiations
- Understanding of technology delivery, especially with an advanced analytics/model development exposure is preferred.
- Customer experience background is highly preferred (NOT UX)
- Financial services
- Home Mortgage
- Large Banking
- Preferred experience working in an advanced analytics environment