This position will require up to 60% (3 days a week) in the office in Forth Worth, TX. Additionally, they follow CDC recommended guidelines when it comes to Covid-19 and mask recommendations
- Work in conjunction with Product Owner and Agile team
- Managing data sets, which include application clickstream and system logs, and working with development teams to update these logs as necessary.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results and developing dashboards and reports.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- 4+ years of proven working experience as a Data Engineer and Analysis or Business Data Analyst
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure Data Explorer, DataBricks, Data Lake and (PowerBI or Tableau)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand the business and potential risks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics