Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Location: Summit, NJ or New York, NY
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for the design, development, and testing of the new platform. This position drives our ability to meet regulatory requirements and optimize the technology organization velocity capabilities. This resource will also support the transition of Priority 1 embedded IT application to the strategic platform.
- Help the team with migrating Teradata to SQL server and setting up strategic database using fact and dimension tables.
- Also using SSIS, SAS, and java spring batch to perform ETL processing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ SQL development (SQL Server preferred),
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience,
- 3+ years of SpringBoot, SpringBatch & Microservices experience,
- 2+ years of SSIS and/or Java ETL development experience
- 3+ years of experience writing relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Database Modeling experience
- 2+ years of experience with MicroStrategy, Tableau, and/or Business Objects
- 2+ years of JPA/Hibernate experience
- 2+ years of Source Code Repositories like GIT
- 2+ years with Gradle
- 2+ years working with JUnit & Mockiton
- 2+ years of HTML, JS, CSS
- 2+ years of Angular experience
- 2+ years working with IntelliJ
- 2+ years working with and implementing Agile based delivery
- SQL or Java Certifications
- ETL, data warehouse and data analytics delivery experience on internal or external cloud platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Good problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills