Palo Alto, CA
Our exciting client, merging artificial intelligence with vehicle analytics, is seeking a Data Engineer. Great opportunity with an exciting growth company on a mission to change the world with product built to get people around cities safely and more efficiently.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Data Engineering and Product team to Optimize pipelines and produce visualizations. You'll bring your mastery of SQL and raw data skills and will work closely with Product team to build Visualizations.
- Mastery of SQL with 3+ years writing complex SQL
- Working with raw, less refined data for presentation purposes
- Working with partitioned data
- Experience in data visualization and representation - ie tool such as Zeppelin
- Creating Dashboards
- Config or schematic driven development environments
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must
- Experience working with Business Users
- B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field.
- Python Familiarity or scripting
- Data science background