MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in finding a Data Architect that is 100% remote. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you a Data Architect that is hands on but potentially has been responsible for a small team previously? Do you have experience but more importantly enjoy working within the architecture roadmaps for Cloud, Mobile, Open Source, Big Data, etc? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term contract opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
- Primarily an individual contributor but can be responsible for a small team.
- Main scope of work is to provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to the end client's standards and reference/segment architectures.
- Translates the guidelines and standards into practice and solves common technical challenges and provides technical recommendations which have a perceptible impact on local business performance
- actively drives the identification, development and implementation of new technologies and opportunities to optimize technology/IT systems.
- Contributes to the training and guidance of other professionals in the field.
- May represent the CLIENT externally as a subject matter expert with suppliers, customers and external agencies.
- Empowered to make decisions on solutions within guidelines.
- Applies TOE standards and raises step-outs if needed.
- Applies the standard architecture tools for creating and storing key architecture artefacts (IBM System Architect, PowerDesigner and/or Provision); fosters re-use.
- Manages the relation with a customer base on senior levels of business leadership JG1/2.
- Understands the IT Strategic Roadmap and applies within the context of their organizational assignment.
- Uses the related reference architectures and roadmaps for Cloud, Mobile, Integration, Open Source, Big Data, etc.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.