Contract opportuniy in Houston, TX. The Data Architect. The individual in this position is accountable for the delivery, consultancy and assurance for all Data Architecture in selected business segments, and for planning, coordinating and steering any resources that are required to do so. The Data Architect will be expected to work the relationship angle as well as” be the designer”. This involves managing relationships with key stakeholders like the Data Management (I&D, TDM, FOD), Information & Data Definition Owners, business facing DV, Competency Centre managers, IM & IT managers, business analysts, business process Owners, Program and Project managers, and other Architects.
Who you are:
- Experience implementing Master Data Management Solutions covering the process, standards, governance and actual technical implementation.
- Experience of Informatica MDM is a plus.
- Excellent data modelling skills, and a solid understanding of what makes a robust and scalable data architecture are a must
- Solid understanding of technologies involved in data management is required (data base management systems, data services, etc.)
- Experience and good skills in business and IM/IT requirements gathering and business analysis
- Experience and skills in developing artifacts for all architecture domains: i.e. phase A-E of TOGAF ADM
- Interest to work business segment wide as well as specific capability (solution) focused.
- Marketing Business knowledge seen as advantage. This involves working for large corporates with focus B2B and B2C businesses.
- Experience working with SAP seen as a plus
- Big Data Design experience – including implementing solutions using Hadoop, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure DWH and NoSQL Database technologies. Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data or equivalent certification seen as advantage.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tooling MS TFS, JIRA, GIT
- Experience and knowledge of how Data & Analytics can be applied to add business value is seen as advantage.
- Experience with SAP PowerDesigner is a plus