Position: Data Analytics Scrum Master
Location: Tarrytown, NY, 10591
Term: 12 months
- Serve as Scrum Master for team developing enterprise data analytics visualization tools.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance.
- Work with product owners to actively manage backlogs and new requests.
- Identify and escalate impediments, track and close dependencies.
- Facilitate technical discussions to drive risk mitigation options.
- Perform as data analyst collaborating with a team responsible to monitor trends for commercial products.
- Analyze key performance indicators to track trends on commercial products.
- Create reports, dashboards and data visualizations to guide data based decision-making.
- Respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to data requests and questions.
- Communicate your findings effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree required in IT or related Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of engineering work experience in project management and or data analytics.
- Experience creating dashboards/visualizations using analytics toolsets like PowerBI, Azure Analytics services or similar tools.
- 2-5 years of experience required in data analysis, visualization, and communication.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile practices and processes.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or equivalent experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Excel Proficiency.
- Strong fundamentals on Data Analytics Concepts.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with medical instrumentation.
- Experience in FDA regulated medical device industry.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!