Data Analytics Project Manager
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
- 7+ years of project and program management experience in a professional services company with experience in managing technology projects.
- Strong experience managing projects that utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in process development and project management principles leading to improved outcomes with the ability to prioritize activities and work on multiple activities or priorities at once.
- Strong business acumen and organization leadership skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others accountable.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal or written communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Dynamic problem solver with solid analytical skills who is comfortable challenging assumptions, offering solutions, and making decisions.
- Ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with leadership across the business and vendor relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels.
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and present possible solutions.