MATRIX seeks a Data Analytics Engineer to join the Atlanta team. You will be part of high-growth organization with strong financial backing seeking to scale quickly. It's a great opportunity if you want challenge and growth!
- Design and build new analytic solutions for our Source to Pay module.
- Understand requirements and assist with new product development using SQL, Oracle, and XML in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Design and build new analytics, manage configurations, and perform product integration testing
- Code complex logic, model data for analytics data repositories, and perform complex data analysis
- Assist with developing new methodologies and standards, and with testing, documentation, training/mentoring, and support.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Data Science, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in a software development, data analysis, or data analytics role
- Strong Experience working with SAP FI
- Deep understanding of the Accounts Payable process and data flow
- Experience transforming, mapping, cleansing, and preparing data for analysis (ETL)
- Must demonstrate an expert level of SQL proficiency
- Must have experience using Oracle or another similar RDBMS
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Programming experience (e.g. Net, Python, JAVA, VBA, Shell Scripting etc.)
- Experience designing and building data analytics
- Experience working at the data structure/database level with the source systems
- Experience in data modeling, data warehousing, data analysis and reporting
- Linux or UNIX experience
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems
- Experience working in a software/product development environment