Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analytics Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Term: 6 months
- Ability to understand the business processes, associated data structure, object model and articulate solutions by systematically approaching a problem.
- Evaluate the data models of different source systems to the standardize data, ability to design a functional common target model to fit the data, and negotiate with SMEs stakeholders to implement consistent processes.
- Establishes and follows common terms, business rules, measure definitions, metadata and standardization of master data throughout the CRM systems.
- Support the CRMs systems governance and overall data quality management goals
- Lead technical discussion with SMEs about the data issues and agree to a long-term remediation strategy
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, and overseeing delivery of the process and data standardization capabilities required by the business functions.
- Responsible for maintenance, administration and support of data elements
- Ensures metadata, reference documentation, data files and data flows are accurate and up to date
- Support with data validation, quality issues, and integrity, perform the analysis, insights and works to resolve impacting issues related to data elements in consistent way.
- Support the functional design and implementation, create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
- Create mappings between fields in the different sources/systems for tracking lineage
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a good understanding of data models, ER diagrams and data structures to perform data conformance of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics cloud platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT of business and data analysis, having 5+ years of experience in Data Management.
- Ability to communicate well with various business partners, conducts meetings with Senior Managers and coordinate on various data management foundation topics.
- Ability to foresee data quality gaps, suggest and implement solution to address the data issues and drive resolution by executing the data or process change requests
- Experience in writing Requirement as Stories, EPIC and maintaining requirement backlog
- Experience in analysis of the data, ability to understand data models and understand various data/process flows of SORs, data marts etc.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for analysis and data mapping.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Experience in CRM systems, understand usability to enrich UI for user experience
- Experience in data quality and metadata management tools like Informatica, Collibra etc.
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and Good leadership skills