Position: Data Analyst- Telecom/Telehealth
Location: Dallas or Atlanta Ideal
Duration: 12 Months
Our client, a global leader in the design and implementation of IoT (Internet of Things) solutions across various industry verticals is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to gather, analyze, consolidate and create executive level dashboards and reports for their telemedicine clients. A self-starter with previous PowerBI or Tableau experience will be the ideal candidate.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data from disparate sources into a clear and compelling story
- Create leadership reporting from disparate data sources and create clear PowerBI/Tableau dashboards and reports.
- Identify data, create the data infrastructure, generate reporting, and create analysis.
- Partner with various internal stakeholder as the data subject matter expert responsible for mining, transforming, and presenting data
- Build key success metrics to evaluate the impact of various projects, improvements, and services
- Analyze data, forming conclusions and recommendations, producing insights that will help shape effective strategies to achieve business outcomes.
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and management to influence business to act.
- Identify critical data sources necessary to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Provide consultation for reports and/or dashboards for end users.
- Identifies data quality issues and works with the relevant teams (as needed) to resolve the data quality issues discovered during the process.
- 5 plus years of experience Business Analytics and experience in reporting, analytics or business insights in reporting, analytics, or business insights
- Excellent communication skills, including experience presenting to various levels of management, and both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert level of understanding multiple data environments and the ability to interface with them using the appropriate tools.
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of complex business problems
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with management and other analysts when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and respond flexibly to changing circumstances, priorities, and time constraints
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others in addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- 2 plus years of experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to convert large data sets into meaningful information for executive stakeholders
Previous data analytics experience in the telemedicine, telehealth, remote patient monitoring industry