Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Data Analyst
Hourly Rate: $ 50/hr.
Term: 7 months
- Partnering with various departments as the data subject matter expert responsible for mining, transforming and presenting data
- Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing complete information from disparate sources into a clear and compelling story
- Building key success metrics to evaluate the impact of various projects, improvements and services
- 2+ years’ experience in data mining, data analysis or statistical / advanced analytic techniques
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau, expert level skills a plus
- Epic Cogito or application certification a plus
- Basic knowledge of data wrangling tools such as Alteryx or Trifacta, expert level skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of R a plus
- Data oriented with experience using data in reporting or presentations
- Ability to effectively build relationships across the business at all levels
- Self-starter who can take initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Creating leadership reporting using SQL to pull from Epic, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Concentration in a quantitative field preferred including Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, IT, MIS or Finance
- Master's Degree Preferred in Data Analytics, Data Science, IT or MBA