Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Term: 12 months
- Follow policies and procedures related to quality and master data management to ensure conformance to all requirements.
- Provide Master Data Steward / Analyst Services in SAP, along with data quality remediation.
- Responsible for the accuracy of system master data through process evaluation and conducting regular audits.
- Maintains master data operations (SOPs & SLAs) by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g., Vendor, Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Business Partners)
- Consulting skills paired with strong technical skills, to convey the value of Master data solutions to the business (pros/cons, challenges, requirements needed, etc.)
- Understanding or hands-on experience with master data quality, data profiling, and metadata management.
- Understanding of data structure classifications and workflow and processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in master data stewardship, data quality analyst, or similar role.
- Experience in using the SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) tool with SAP FI/CO, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Warehouse.
- Experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience profiling master data to assess current state against business needs and identifying criteria to evaluate exceptions.
- Profound knowledge of master data management concepts and methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- Insurance and Reinsurance domain experience.
- SAP FI/CO Functional knowledge.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!