Duration: Direct hire (Permanent)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (100% onsite)
Key Skills: Data Analytics, Real Estate, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Powerpoint, C-Level Presentations
The Lead Business Insights Analyst dedicated to supporting Real Estate uses comprehensive models to determine the viability of projects by predicting return on investment and other performance metrics to enhance decision making for the development team and management in addition to presenting to investors and lenders for funding. This role drives the efforts to identify business challenges/opportunities and develops analytical models to address them. The position collaborates with top executives to help leaders make key strategic decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposes innovative insights and strategic direction to key stakeholder, including but not limited to, capital purchases/investments & budgets or future site selection or store/regional performance
- Independently collaborates with senior leaders to understand complex business challenges and opportunities and develops data solutions that meet the needs.
- Designs and executes scenarios and analyses to evaluate impact of business decisions; including but not limited to heat maps or Net Present Value (NPV) analysis; develops future market strategy; communicates findings to stakeholders.
- Analyzes data, forming conclusions and recommendations, producing insights that will help shape effective strategies to achieve business outcomes.
- Prepares and presents findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and management to influence business to act.
- Identifies critical data sources necessary to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Provides consultation for reports and/or dashboards for end users.
- Identifies data quality issues and works with the relevant teams (as needed) to resolve the data quality issues discovered during the process.
- Collaborates with Data Science team to help build predictive models and solutions to support Real Estate
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience Business Analytics and experience in reporting, analytics or business insights in reporting, analytics or business insights
- Excellent communication skills, including experience presenting to various levels of management, and both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert in Tableau desktop, Alteryx, or similar data blending tool
- Expert level of understanding multiple data environments and the ability to interface with them using the appropriate tools.
- High proficiency in SQL required, and Python (preferable).
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of complex business problems
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with management and other analysts when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and respond flexibly to changing circumstances, priorities, and time constraints
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others in addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
Bachelor's degree in an analytical area such as MIS, Finance, or Business Analytics