Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 18 months
- Provides technical assistance and support in identifying, evaluating, or testing automated systems and related procedures.
- Gathers requirements or survey data from business users and maintains project forms.
- Assists in developing guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Performs quality checks of automated systems and updates project-tracking systems.
- Assists in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Exercises awareness and compliance with data accuracy, corporate policies and data security.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years Data masking with Delphix or similar tool like Informatica
- 3+ years security related experience, understand security concepts, domains, risk mitigation, assessments
- Change control solutions and CRs/WOs/ Remedy or Service Now Jira and Kanban
- Thorough documentation of technical solutions (data flow diagrams, translation of technical documents to solutions, Confluence, runbooks/playbooks)
- Ability to work well with external/internal customers and application teams
- Excellent communication skills among a very diverse team