• Opportunity to be a major contributor to the Markets Data Strategy and contribute towards the goal of implementing strategic data strategies.
• Will work with bright and innovative individuals both on the business and technology side and the successful candidate can make a significant difference to the regulatory performance.
• Will get broad exposure to front-to-back trading including request for quote and order management, trade processing, risk monitoring, electronic trading and clearing related workflows.
• Opportunity to work with and learn how all asset classes are traded globally.
• Work with overall analytics team and build regulatory
• 3+ years of Financial Services experience including familiarity with financial trading market.
• Experience in financial data analysis.
• Able to analyze data, identify patterns and present trend analysis.
• Must be hands-on and analytical.
• Capable of working directly with the Business, Operations, and Markets technology groups.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.