Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months
- Learning the data, organizing the data in a more effective way, compiling the data
- Sourcing the data from the upstream data of record
- Building the business requirements (ex. to present the data in a meaningful way)
- Writing SQL and help the requirements clarity
- Work with the report developers
- Creating the data dictionary data
- Doing the documentation of ETL processes
- Presenting the data to the technology teams
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives
- Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Use domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Create and maintain project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participate in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
- 5+ years of transferrable experience
- Data sourcing experience (ex. ability to find and present data; data dictionary; object catalogs)
- Data analysis experience
- SQL experience (ex. ability to read and write complex queries)
- Excel experience
- Ability to read and write business requirements
- UAT/QA testing experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- ETL process experience
- Power BI experience (ex. doing report development)
- Banking/financial services experience
- Risk Data set experience
- Compliance Risk organization experience
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains