Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Multiple locations across the US
Term: 17 months
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of data warehouse applications???????
- 5+ years of experience performing data profiling
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 7+ years of data analysis experience
- Ability to dissect technical problems, analyze data, and recommend potential solutions
- Ability to manage complex data collection and analysis activities including conducting extensive source-to-target mapping exercises
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases: SQL. Ability to write complex SQL statements and able to articulate usage of concepts like CASE statements, Volatile tables, Joins (inner, outer, left, right), Nested statements, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning