Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 12-24 months
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Data and Business Analysis experience
- Experience with visual analytics and data analytics tools like Tableau
- Data query tools like SQL Server, & Oracle
- Data Mapping (FSDs) and being able to speak to the business side (BRDs)
- Financial application experience