Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Data management, data lineage/metadata, data controls; experience in data control governance; data defect/issue/deficiency remediation; documenting data flows/process flows
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates must have experience gathering and documenting requirements as well as experience supporting requirements analysis throughout the project lifecycle.
- Needs to be a self-starter who has led requirements sessions.
- Ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong understanding of the requirements analysis lifecycle, Data analysis, Financial experience and strong foundational RDBMS expertise.
- Experience writing business requirements as JIRA stories
- Experience working in Agile Scrum & Kanban environments
- Strong data profiling and data analytics
- Strong SQL writing experience (joins, unions, sub-queries)
- Experience understanding pseudo SQL code and reverse engineer them to write requirements
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience