Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 17 months
- Partners with various groups to simplify and drive the strategy to enable a data driven environment and implement strategic data enablement initiatives across end-to-end business processes, insights and reporting.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in performing analysis and support Third Party Data for Profile Review Automation and Customer Onboarding related initiatives.
- Responsible for performing complex analysis related to data ingestion, data transformation/validation and data comparison across multiple data sources.
- Applies knowledge of business, customers and products to synthesize data to 'form a story' and align information to contrast/compare to Customer Due Diligence system.
- Data involved typically very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
- Experience with Teradata SQL
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning