Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- Analyze and report on data using reporting and visualization tools
- Able to use and apply data mining tools
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of Tableau and other data visualization tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Objects or other Reporting tools
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of data mining tools (i.e. SQL etc..)
- Superior reporting and analytic skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work cohesively and collaborate with key stakeholder functions throughout the organization
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience or knowledge with enterprise-wide Data Governance programs
- 10+ years of business analysis, data analytics and report design experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to present and communicate to all levels of senior management