Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Design, manage, and present reports, analyses, and dashboards
- Craft insights into a narrative that can be shared and understood across the organization
- Transform data sets into compelling presentations, including graphs, charts, or dashboards, aimed at answering key business questions for internal teams
- Advise on interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to global marketing teams
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, marketing, sociology, anthropology, or psychology
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis and statistics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar systems and tools
- Good spreadsheet skills with experience managing large data sets and performing analysis
- Proficient in Google sheets and Google slides
- Strong data visualization
- Excellent communication and creative presentation skills for packaging analytics in a simple and actionable way
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal, and time management skills in a changing environment
- Solid understanding of marketing, advertising, and tech industry
- Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!