Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 12 months
- Support the PMO Director & Project Managers in performing financial analyses & other tasks for the MES program & other ongoing projects.
- Tasks will include completing Advanced Planning Documents, status reports, tracking budgets & expenditures that support MES efforts, along with other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of strong experience and analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- 5+ years of strong process management experience and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience and ability to prioritize projects with critical deadlines, adapt to a work environment where priorities &instructions frequently change.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in all work products.
- Working knowledge of accounting, budgeting, expenditure reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with others effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Considerable skills with Excel spreadsheet including Pivot table and VLookUps functions and Word processing software applications when applicable.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!