Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30328
Term: 6 months
- Performs data analysis and validation.
- Translates data into meaningful insights.
- Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in the most effective way to enable decision making.
- Monitors and analyzes key metrics, and executes recurring analyses and reporting.
- Mines and interprets data, monitors and analyzes key metrics and interprets performance and provides insight into the data and metrics generated.
- Handles data preparation and data analysis portions of various projects.
- Writes, maintains and/or updates queries to develop analyses in response to queries from internal customers.
- Ensures accuracy of results produced as a result of data analysis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Working experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Working experience working with SQL.
- Working experience working with reporting tools.
- Working experience working with large scale datasets.
- Working experience presenting data to leadership for decision making.
- Knowledge of data extrapolation, interpretation and chart compilation.
- Experience: 3+ Years.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong knowledge of Start, Snowflake schemas, Data modeling.
- Ability to handle things on Data by their own.
- Can perform data dive data analysis and validation.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries. (algorithms)
- 2 – 5 years of working experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!