Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Reconciliation Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Term: 6 months
- Perform reconciliation by comparing dollar amount of MDRM between automated reporting and BAU to identify any variances
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA’s) for MDRMs with variances
- Identify indicative attributes, financial attributes, oracle defects causing variances
- Identify indicative attributes, financial attributes, oracle defects causing variances.
- Log and track defects for timely resolution
- Coordinate with respective teams (EPIC, Controllers, Oracle, Indicative Mapping etc.) on defect remediation and re-test fixes
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced SQL/PL/SQL - Advanced SQL skills with ability to write and execute complex SQLs across multiple data sets
- Experience validating and testing data (UAT)
- OFSAA – FSDF knowledge and Reg reporting module experience preferred
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams on defect management and remediation
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, data reconciliation, defect tracking
- Regulatory background - FR Y9C, Y-15, call reports, FFIEC 009
- Big 4 experience preferred