Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst/Test Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC preferred
Term: 24 months
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Test Coordination position
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Platform is Hadoop but all data is structured and accessed with SQL.
- Looking for intermediate SQL skills (joins, filtering, profiling, etc.).
- Able to perform sub-queries