Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Desired Technical Skills:
- Proficient in Office products, specifically, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to manipulate large swaths of data, qualitative and quantitative, complete analysis, synthesize data to identify patterns/trends and manage the flow of data to/from various stake holders.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Large scale program experience - demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous pieces of work and understand the relatedness and dependencies.
- Ability to define processes with a lens toward efficiency and controls.
- Strong communication skills, with experience dealing with people of varying levels of seniority and diverse backgrounds (e.g., Compliance, Audit, Controls, Technology, Finance).
- Solid organization skills and ability to work autonomously.