Grow your career as a Data Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 1-2 days per week.
Leading historical data sourcing such as financial/market and macro data, both internal and external (CCAR/DFAST, ICAAP, BAU stress testing, CECL and IFRS9).
Ensure data quality check is performed and remediated prior to distribution. Inform modelers on data quality issues.
Supervise analysts both on stakeholder management and technical aspects.
- Lead an end-to-end process of historical data upload to QRL database and ensure uploading is completed and on schedule.
- Manage data queries/ requests from stakeholders such as Modelers, Audit, Risk Governance and other data consumers.
- Maintain data archives and source mapping.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders – i.e. QRL, Modelers, Risk Governance team, Risk IT.
- Master’s degree in a Quantitative field (i.e., Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, etc.) is required.
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics subject.
- Must have an advanced programming experience with statistical analysis methods such as Python and SQL.
- Prefer experience in finance and macro economics environment.
- Willing to start early to collaborate with the Head of Historical Data Platform Operations and other team members in European time zone.
- Knowledgeable in multi-asset financial instruments and macroeconomic variables.
Prefer experience working with a Cloud platform.
SQL Data Queries and Python API have to be clean and efficient.
Must have experience with large data - time series data – data analysis (former data modelers).
Prefer audit experience.
Prefer former vendor.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.