Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 12 Months
- Design, build, and support mission-critical Cybersecurity products and services.
- Have expert knowledge of Data Loss Prevention principles, Data Classification, Alerting and Monitoring, Automated Response, and apply that knowledge in their daily cloud security work. (McAfee CASB).
- Maintain and assess security for Enterprise multi-cloud platform (IaaS and PaaS).
- Assess and reviews cloud network configurations from a security angle; as well as fix any issues.
- Maintain current documentation for the cloud platform, related tools, and business processes (security/compliance, HA/DR, data management, monitoring, application integration, etc.).
- Participate in implementation of new features and integration scenarios within cloud environments.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Work with technical and business users.
- Ability to clearly articulate and explain complex concepts and technologies to a non- technical audience.
- Ability to function in a rapidly evolving environment and adapt to frequent transitions in technologies and teams.
- Examine current cloud security practices and identify key risks, then execute programs to address them.
- Lead large scale programs that span the enterprise to deploy and manage various cloud security appliances and agents.
- Develop, maintain, and report on key cloud security metrics – both as a program and on an individual basis; creating metric templates and scoring models.
- Automate cloud security solutions and controls.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in IS, CS, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Cyber Security experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation using scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Etc.
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years of experience with CICD automation tools
- 2+ years of experience with Container technologies
- Certifications - Microsoft AD, Azure, Office 365
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Linux RHEL, Active Directory, Azure AD, DevSecOps tools.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Service monitoring (McAfee CASB and MCAS).
- 2+ years of experience in Vulnerabilities Scan (Rapid7 InsightVM, Nessus).
- Familiar with network/security (load balancers, firewalls, DLP, DNS, DHCP).
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud security architectures and infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure ecosystem.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with McAfee SIEM, NSM (IPS/IDS), ATD and EPO.
- Strong analytical, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills - ability to solve complex problems at scale.
- 2+ years of experience in Application performance monitoring.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and business partners.
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid understanding of container security.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!