Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst with IAM Operations experience.
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $60+ /hourly, DOE
Job Summary / Purpose
The Cybersecurity Analyst is a mid-level analyst position responsible for carrying out security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data. In this role, the Cybersecurity analyst will be responsible for Level 1 and Level 2 operational support of Identity technologies and processes.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Support the IAM Operations team to ensure key objectives are met, daily operations are managed, and resulting metrics and reporting are provided.
- Support day to day operations in support of cybersecurity programs. This includes the development of standard operating procedures, runbooks, service levels, project status reports, and providing ongoing metrics and reporting.
- Provide support to Managed Service Providers where appropriate to ensure contractual obligations are met and security standards are adhered to.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key customers and leaders across the organization to ensure customer needs are met and security standards are communicated.
- Responsible for understanding and adherence to Security Standards.
- Protects valuable information and maintains the confidentiality and integrity of data through oversight and governance of assigned security functions.
- Supports security and privacy audits and supports the development of mitigation strategies.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in information services including 3 years in systems security, including maintenance and use of security products in a distributed enterprise environment, and experience in compliance with federal security regulations.
Required Licensure and Certifications
- One or more relevant technical/professional security certifications (such as: COMP-TIA Network+, Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or vendor-specific) preferred.
- Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred.
- Require in-depth understanding of Information Security practices for the network, servers, databases, applications, and advanced use of Information Security assessment techniques.