Do you have experience with CyberArk implementations and configuration in an enterprise environment? We are looking for a Privilege Access Manager with strong CyberArk experience to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity.
What is required for this role?
- Direct experience working on large CyberArk Implementations and operations
- CyberArk PSM, CPM, EPV, PVWA, EPM & OPM and Sudo implementation within an enterprise environment
- Solid knowledge of privileged user accounts, least-privileged model, OS-level integrations, app-level integrations, DB-level integrations
For this role, you should have solid knowledge of privileged user accounts, least-privileged model, OS-level integrations, app-level integrations, DB-level integrations. As well, you should have technical experience in areas such as Active Directory, Azure AD, mainframe entitlements, relational database schema, and ldap schema. You should have expertise in working with technical infrastructure teams to set direction for PAM, and execute towards leadership goals of securing assets
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, testing, implementation, management, and deployment of Privileged Access Management (CyberArk) technology used to safeguard the Delta’s information assets.
- Experience with COTS privileged access management platforms such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, CA PAM, etc.
- Develop services for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies.
- Design and implement CyberArk solution across the enterprise
- Support with the design and upgrade of CyberArk
- Plans and develops security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Works with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security.
- Work with the Senior SME covering the security aspects of CyberArk architecture and development.
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this long-term opportunity!