Our client is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst for a 12-month contract opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
The Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst collects, analyzes and disseminates impactful threat intelligence to decision makers. The team is essential to intelligence-driven defense against sophisticated cyber intrusions and is an integral part of our Cyber Security Threat Risk Management (CSTRM) capability.
As a CTI analyst you will play an essential role in proactively analyzing cyber threats and defending the airline against sophisticated cyber threats. You will investigate advanced threat actors, conduct proactive research on emerging threats, and generate forward-looking assessments to guide decision making at the highest levels.
The successful candidate will be subject to screening at the time of employment and on an annual basis thereafter which includes a criminal check and be able to obtain and maintain a Secret-level security clearance.
• Conduct sound analysis to develop forward looking assessments of the cyber threat landscape
• Maintain working knowledge of adversarial tactics and techniques, and how they are being used to achieve current objectives
• Contribute to and deliver written and verbal briefings for stakeholders
• Analyze complex cyber events and assess their relevance to the wider Airline sector
• Collaborate with and support the investigations of other Cybersecurity Operations teams
• Lead deep-dive intelligence analysis and investigations related to suspicious activity and attempted attacks
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Science in Intelligence and (Global) Security Studies, Cybersecurity, or similar work experience in a related field
• Experience working in a role that requires knowledge of cybersecurity, intelligence, cyber investigations, and/or technology controls
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
• A collaborative mindset with the ability to work with external teams and organizations around the world
• Working knowledge of the intelligence cycle, including analytic methodologies and processes
• Demonstrated understanding of recent cyber trends, campaigns, incidents and threat actor groups
• Demonstrated understanding of the vulnerability landscape and how it impacts the overall cyber threat landscape
• Demonstrated understanding of the impact of geopolitical dynamics on the cyber threat landscape
• Demonstrated understanding of computer networking concepts (OSI model, networking protocols, network traffic analysis, packet and protocol analysis)
• Demonstrated understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
Specialist training or skills in one or more of the following:
• Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering and/or analysis
• Social Media Intelligence (SMI/SOCMINT) gathering and/or analysis
• Human Intelligence (HUMINT) analysis
• Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analysis
• Intelligence community experience or comparable private sector experience
• Airline sector experience is a plus
• Related industry certifications (Cyber Threat Intelligence, Information Security, Forensics, Networking)
• Technical skills: python scripting, automation