Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Role: Cyber Security Senior Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $60+/hourly, DOE
The Cybersecurity Engineer monitors threat landscape and changing business requirements to Identify functional, technological and/or control solutions. Integrates all cybersecurity email security solutions in an optimal manner to best protect the organization from cyber threats and exposures. The technological solution owner responsible for technology selection based on business requirements and emerging threats. Assists with the design, development, configuration, and implementation of email security solutions and optimizes solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues related to cybersecurity and identity management. Designs, develops, and implements email security solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve basic to intermediate technical and business issues related to email security.
- Reviews and consults on security of technology solutions to resolve basic to intermediate technical and business issues.
- Assists in design, development, and implementation to integrate new email security related solutions within the existing architecture.
- Provides support and works on multiple functions of basic to intermediate complexity.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Preferred
Required Licensure and Certifications
- 1 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- 3-4 years troubleshooting mail routing problems
- 2-3 years job related experience using POD and on-premise ProofPoint
- 2-3 years job related experience troubleshooting SPF/DMARC/DKIM issues
- 3-4 years job related experience coordinating with remote external sites for enforcing encryption (TLS) and troubleshooting those encrypted connections.
Additional soft skills desired:
- Skilled at speaking and writing to/with engineering audiences and also skilled at communication to non-technical audiences,
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self-directed / self-motivated
- Operate w/ minimal oversight & deliver results
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking (incl. outside a runbook)
- Calm under pressure