Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer with DLP experience.
Location: 100% remote - 8-5 Mountain time zone hours
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $60+ /hourly, DOE
Job Summary / Purpose
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve basic to intermediate technical and business issues related to information security.
- Reviews and consults on the security of technology solutions to resolve basic to intermediate technical and business issues.
- Assists in design, development, and implementation to integrate new solutions within the existing architecture.
- Provides support and works on multiple functions of basic to intermediate complexity.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-4 years job related IT experience preferred
- 2-3 years job-specific experience required in Data Security Operations (incl. DLP) for a medium-sized or larger organization. Private sector experience as a consultant in those fields will suffice.
- Also will consider email/Proofpoint administrators, system administrators, and/or network engineers making the switch to CyberSecurity, if they have DLP / DataSecurity experience.
- Would be working within current ServiceNow infrastructure and responsible for UDP Operational ticket work
- Experience with cloud-based environments preferred (Azure, AWS, GCP) and tools/technologies preferred
- Minimum Security+ or equivalent experience
- Preferred - CISSP or SANS/GIAC Certifications, Associates, or higher IT-related degrees suitable in such situations
- Experience with DLP tooling such as McAfee, etc
- Experience with producing spreadsheet-based reporting
- Experience with on-call rotation
- Prefer experience with Splunk or other SIEM platforms
Desirable Soft Skills:
- Skilled at speaking and writing to/with engineering audiences and also skilled at communication to non-technical audiences,
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self-directed / self-motivated
- Operate w/ minimal oversight & deliver results
- Critical thinking (incl. outside a runbook)
- Calm under pressure
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Training
- Familiar with Security Tool Sets and Concepts
- DLP, Unstructured Data Protection (UDP) concepts, knowledge of DLP Policy administration, familiar with CASB and Shadow IT concepts, Cloud security
- Excellent verbal communication. works well independently