Cyber Security Engineer
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve intermediate to complex technical and business issues related to information security.
- Reviews and consults on security of technology solutions to resolve intermediate to high technical and business issues.
- Designs, develops, and implements new solutions to integrate into existing or newly defined architecture.
- Provides support and works on multiple functions of intermediate to high complexity.
- Serves as SME for one or more technical solutions.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Preferred or equivalent work experience
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Outstanding communication, organizational and inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to translate complex/technical concepts into universally understandable language
- Able to handle a broad scope of responsibility, utilizing independent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer services skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff