Cyber Project Manager
REMOTE, AZ core business hours
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Defines project scope, objectives, key resources, budget and project plan in support of one or more projects.
• Ensures that in-flight reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all projects.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Manages project budget. Ensures quality control for all projects.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership, including but not limited to sponsors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• POSSESS UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT PHASES, TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS.
• POSSESS STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS, INCLUDING ISSUE AND RISK MANAGEMENT.
• PROVEN ABILITIES IN PROBLEM MANAGEMENT, PROCESS ANALYSIS AND ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS.
• EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training:
- 1 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
- 2-3 years job related experience required
- 3-4 years job related experience preferred
Work Hours: Mon-Fri typically between 8am-4pm in their respective time zone
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.