Terrific 6+ month contract opportunity in New York, NY for a Program Manager responsible for Strategy and Engagement. Will be responsible for driving new initiatives for employees and customers.
Help develop interaction strategy among all lines of business to aid the success of defined Business Champions, driving impact to KPIs such as NPS, complaints and Call volumes.
Partner with team to engage business stakeholders in initiatives, provide them necessary information on strategies, and have planned action items to drive awareness within teams.
Coordinate with senior leadership on pain point adoptions for Business Champions and own process to formulate a path to resolution. Track and monitor progress of implementations.
Create presentations and present to senior stakeholders on initiatives related to Client Obsession.
Gain senior buy in for initiatives by partnering to create business cases focusing on Client Obsession.
Execute engagement strategies using a multi-channel approach
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of Program Management experience with a Business background, preferably in Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing or Product Development.
Strong background in consulting and strategy development.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- ???????Prefer experience with Customer Complaints initiatives.
- Strong Analytica, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple, disparate internal business groups, with the ability to build strong networks and relationships both internally and externally.
Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and present to stakeholders in all levels of the organization.
Strategic thinker with ability to influence others across the organization.
- Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness, proactivity, and intellectual curiosity with the ability to work independently and take ownership.
If this is a perfect fit, Apply now!