Title: VIP Customer Support Specialist
Term: 6 months
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
We are looking for a VIP Customer Support Specialist to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will work closely with Business Relationship Consultants in monitoring and responding to technology related requests from leadership stakeholders. This position will report directly into the Business Strategic Services Division within the Department of Information Technology Services.
- Support the Business Relationship Consultants in their service escalation process as it relates to service delivery for senior leaders within Gwinnett County departments.
- Monitor and follow-up on highly visible customer support tickets.
- Generate reports, dashboards, and analytics in support of service delivery escalations that are being championed by the Business Relationship Consultants.
- Document executive status to provide frequent highly visible executive and stakeholder status.
- Conduct research to support the technology roadmaps created and managed by the Business Relationship Consultant Consultants.
- Assist the Business Relationship Consultant Manager in documenting requirements, business cases and other key deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: Capable of writing instructional documentation, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management.
- Highly proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Macros, Excel Graphics, Power Point, Visio, and Project Planning).
- Familiar with technical language and environment or have worked in a technology department.
- Excellent organizational, team building, and communications skills are a must.
- Proven track record of in generating insight from data trends, analysis, and process optimization recommendations, not just pulling numbers, but the ability to identify trends and key factors and make suggestions based on these.
- Strong attention to detail and able to perform to a high level of work quality expectations.
- Ability to structure a SharePoint site including adding/deleting documentation, creating lists and libraries, and general user capabilities.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize highly visible requests.
- Adept at managing deadlines.
Apply to MATRIX today!